UCF Information Security Conference 2014
WHEN: October 24th, 2014 8:30 AM to 1:00 PM
WHERE: Teaching Academy (TA), TA117
HOW: RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Oct 10th.
Besides enjoying timely and valuable presentations by colleagues and experts in the field, UCF Information Security Conference is the perfect place to share your experience and opinions with other cyber-security professionals, UCF colleagues, technical experts, government officials, and others working in the information security field.
WHAT: CONFERENCE AGENDA
- Welcome and Networking (8:30)
- Intro/Announcements (8:50)
- Welcome Remarks, Joel Hartman, CIO, (9:00-9:15)
- InfoSec Initiatives at UCF, Chris Vakhordjian, CISO, (9:15 – 9:30)
- The Company Man: Protecting America’s Secrets, Justin J. Crenshaw, SSA, (9:30 – 10:30)
Intermission (15 min)
- Incident Response, Matthew Fitzgerald, (10:45 – 11:30)
- The Joy Of Exploitation, Gaelan Adams, Lead Pen Tester, (11:30 – 12:00)
- Hi-Ed – Ever Evolving Threat Landscape, Colonel Paul Orth, Counter Threat Unit Security Engineer, Secureworks, (12:00 – 1:00)