Before Set Up
- Be sure your device drivers are up to date.
- Have your NID and NID password ready.
- Be sure your iOS7 device forgets all other UCF wireless networks.
- Most often this will be UCF_Guest
- If still attached to a UCF network, the device may refuse connection to the new UCF network you want to join. Most often this is will be the UCF_Guest network.
From the Home screen, tap on Settings.
Tap on the “blue i” on the right of the UCF_Guest listing.
Tap Forget this Network.
Join the UCF_WPA2 Network
After forgetting a UCF network, the Wi-Fi Networks screen will be showing. (If you did not forget a network, get to here from the Home screen by tapping Settings and then Wi-Fi).
For Username: Enter your NID
For Password: Enter your NID password
The certificate will show one of these listings:
The Wi-Fi Networks screen should now show the iPhone as connected to UCF_WPA2.