The UCF VPN server provides:
- Access to many systems located behind UCF’s network firewall
- Remote access to a system running Windows Remote Desktop, Apple Remote Desktop, or VNC
- Network file sharing to properly registered servers on campus
- Student access internal systems for class projects and testing
- Supports up to 256-bit AES encryption
Download and install the Cisco AnyConnect client from the UCF VPN site.
If you have difficulties or need instructions, please read the UCF VPN Guide first.
- Certain (older) devices may need to use the Cisco VPN Client for IPSec connections. See page 6 on the guide for more information
If manual installation is needed, please use the VPN Manual Download page.
- Open VPN client on your computer/device and sign on
- Username: Your NID
- Password: Your NID Password
- If you can’t access a resource (server, remote desktop connection), then please contact the administrator for that resource.