July 2013 Update: myUCF Portal Redesign
During July 13 thru July 14 the myUCF portal is being redesigned with a new look.
myUCF Maintenance Timeline
Beginning 9:00 AM on July 13th the myUCF portal will be available for use in a read-only mode for portal content and layout changes. All self-service functionality, staff access and functionality for student, human resource and financial applications will be available for use and update. The Online Course Tools including WebCourses will be available for use and update. The redesigned myUCF portal is scheduled to be available by 8:00 AM on July 15th.
The redesigned myUCF provides more dynamic content for an improved user experience. Enhancement highlights include:
- Quick links to Webcourses and the Class Search
- Direct links for assistance using myUCF and WebCourses
- Important Announcements with highlights from the Academic Calendar
- Direct links to Additional Resources for academic, human resource and information security contacts and procedures
- For our visitors and those new to campus quick access to the campus map, campus directory and parking information
New Sign On page (click images for a larger view):
myUCF portal users will sign on by clicking the Sign On button in the top left of the Sign On section. They will be directed to the UCF Federated Identity page. This change allows for Single Sign On and authentication between the myUCF Portal, Webcourses and other applications while bypassing the need to login to the additional application.